When a dog was young, try to feed it with soft as this is good for digestion and easy to eat. Make sure do not cultivate it gluttony. After weaning, eating less and feeding more is easier for the dog to absorb nutrients. It can be 3-4 times a day. Be sure to soak the grain to make it softer before feeding it. One hand full of the grain can be the portion of it per meal. At noon, you can add half a bowl of soup, and mix it with dog food to feed it; this will improve the blood circulation of the kidneys and liver. By just eat the dog food; the urine will become more yellowness. In the afternoon, you can feed some yoghurt for it. After finish drinking the yogurt, there is remainder in the bottle which already enough for it to drink. The purpose is to promote digestion and gastrointestinal motility and overeat might cause diarrhea. The evening food portion should be slightly smaller than at noon. Don’t give it food before going to bed; otherwise it will cause excitement or obesity. For more than three months, it is growing physically.
In the morning, it was too late to grasp the grain and let him grind his teeth. At noon, let it eat the dog food which is soaked with the soup. The food can be filled with puree or chicken unlike the baby time, all the food are soaked well to ease the baby dog to consume. Beware to not cultivate it to be picky eaters. Keep the baby dog grow up in healthy way. In the evening, the food should be prepared relatively less than at noon. Grab the dog food, 3/4 of the clams, soaked and let it eat. During the period, you must find him a molar tool, otherwise your shoes or unexpected things will suffer… 3 months to 6 months is the period of rapid growth of the body, pay attention to calcium, and also can add seaweed powder for hair growing and beauty, and lecithin to promote brain development, this can make it a more clever and lovely baby. During the time began to change teeth, and sometimes it might bite things, and we must stop it from doing so. It is usually like starving after six months, so, doesn’t worry them for not eating enough.
Here are some basic training methods collected, which are suitable for all dog’s breeds. With the correct guidance, the dog will be a good companion dog.
- Train the dog to follow the owner.
The purpose of the training is to develop the dog’s ability to move side by side on the left side of the owner’s command, and to maintain the right posture. When training, first clean the flat ground, let the dog walk for a while, pull the leash with your hand, call the dog’s name to attract the attention of the dog, and give the instruction “follow” while pulling the leash forward with your left hand and do the running pace, each walking not less than 100 meters. When the dog appears to be ahead of or behind, immediately issue a “follow” command to correct it, and pull the leash once to give the dog a stimulus. In order to form the conditioned reflex of the gesture, you can use right hand to pull the traction belt and put it a little longer. When the dog gets out of the correct position, you can use the “follow” command again; but this round uses your left hand to clap at your left thigh. Training can form conditioned reflexes. When dogs can follow the password correctly without using a leash, they can perform speed and direction training and training in a more complex environment. When the dog is not listening to the command, a threat-tolerant command can be given and use the leash to correct it.
- How to correct a dog’s bad habits
Even the sweetest dog can develop habits that the host hates and unhappy feeling to the owner. Being obedient through dog training from a young age can prevent the bad habits from occurring, and it is easier to prevent problems than to have bad habits to correct them. If you find that some behavior of the dog at home is harmful, you must learn the basic training again and adopt a corrective habit which both of you and your dog are acceptable to. Remember that dogs do not deliberately do bad things to revenge to their own owners. Humans like to use penalties that is suit for the dogs. Love to bite things: Some dogs, especially puppies, if left alone at home, sometimes bite things because they are unhappy or just want to exhaust the time. The corrective approach is simple. Just limit the dog to a small area so that it cannot destroy things. For example, you can put it in a cage. Doing so can give the dog a sense of security, especially with the sound of a radio or television, giving it toys or bites. Such imprisonment for dogs can only be temporary, and more exercise and attention should be given. Greedy Dogs: Stealing dogs are naturally “scavengers” and they eat everything they see. Every successful stealing will deepen this bad habit and become a habitual steal. The correct method is also very simple. As long as you teach your dog, you must sit down before feeding. Each time you feed, put the food in a bowl. Don’t feed it from other plates or tables. Once it knows how to obey and eat, it will not steal food behind you. However, as a precaution, it is best to place the tempting food in a place where the dog cannot find it.
- How to deal with the characteristics of sexually overexpressed dogs?
A young, unmaleized male dog may suffer from climbing on the legs or furniture when the sexual desire is naturally vented. And when the family comes to the guests, some dogs that are close to the people will get entangled with the guests and make everyone feel embarrassed. Dogs one to two years old often have this condition. You can use a sprayer or water gun to spray water on a dog to distract it, when you see this behaviour. Moreover, some kind of restraint measures should be taken immediately so that the dog can understand that this is a bad behavior. Castration surgery can be completely avoided.
- Lonely dog screaming snarling isolation of a nervous dog, such as alone at home often growl non-stop. This is especially true for dogs that are not properly brought for outdoor communication during puppies. Some dogs that have transferred several owners will do the same. This kind of puppies is very pity. You can give the dog special treatment before it leave home. For example, you can use a dog’s favorite toy in your hand, and then also give it a good taste dog’ food. . Also note that when you leave home don’t bother and stimulate it. If you put the dog in a cage, it will feel safe. For puppies, digging, biting or crooking objects are the normal behavior and will gradually disappear with age, but it is an abnormal behavior for adult dogs. There are many reasons for this behavior, which are mainly related to the emotional state of the dog. For example, loneliness, troubles, and noisy in the surrounding environment when left alone can all cause this kind of transient abnormal behavior. Some dogs may be evil, and destructive behavior may occur regardless of time or place. The way of expression may also be varied. For example, some dogs may only behave on a certain item or in a certain place, and some dogs are not.
- The dog’s defecation and urination training (this is the most important), puppies nature is love clean and hope to please with its owner. Therefore, it is not very difficult to train the dogs that grow up under normal circumstances. The puppies should be trained to excrete habits (usually at 6-8 weeks of age) right after they have been put into the home. Otherwise, it will be difficult to train them in this area. We need patience and perseverance in training. Do not change the location of the toilet. To raise a dog indoors, you must cultivate the puppy’s habit of defecation. The dog is very loving and clean. It does not defecate in its own nest. Therefore, when you prepare a cage for a puppy, if you want to put the potty inside, be sure to place it separate from the place where it sleeps. Puppies have a habit of defecation in a fixed place. Therefore, when a puppy comes to your home, you should first tell him where the potty is and let it try once. At the beginning, the puppy will have a bowel movement that is not in the prescribed place. At this time, you should take the dog to another room and clean it from the dirt when it is invisible, then spray it again with deodorizer. Slowly, the puppy can remember the position of the potty, and two weeks later, the puppy can go to the designated place to defecate.
Owner must take note:
- In a cage or corner of a room, decide where to place the toilet.
- The dog does not have a bowel movement in the prescribed place. Take it away from the wrong place and clean up defecate.
- Do not take the dog to the wrong place to defecate.
- Screaming, sniffing the ground, are the signs of them wanted to go to the toilet. Bring it to the toilet quickly.
- Please be sure to express your joy if puppies can go to the toilet by themselves without the owner assist. From now on, you don’t have to worry about the dog’s daily bowel movements.
First select the proper place for the puppy to excrete, and put a newspaper on the designated place, preferably near the door. Then spray with odorant (like an excretory odor) to induce the puppy to excrete here; or when the puppy needs to be excreted, put it in the newspaper so that the puppies will relate the newspaper with the excretion together. After getting used to it, you don’t need to spray odorant, and puppies will be excreted in newspapers at designated locations. Or you can spread the newspapers within the range of puppy activities. The puppy himself chooses the place he likes to excrete, and then removes others newspapers in other location. After the puppy is accustomed to excretion in the newspaper, the newspaper is gradually moved to a designated place. (Gradually move it per day). Then gradually reduce the paved newspapers until puppies no longer need to put newspapers. After puppies are excreted, they should be cleaned immediately. If the puppy is excreted outside the specified point, or if the puppy is excreted where it should not be, unless it is caught on the spot, do not blame it. You should punish by tapping the buttocks. Do not strike hard, and immediately clean up the area with deodorants to avoid stinking and attract the puppy to dirty up the same spot. If the puppies get messed up during excretion, do not press their nose into the excrement, because it will make it panic, fear. When puppies are excreted in appropriate places, praise should be given. – Due to their small bladder and gut capacity, puppies require frequent excretion. Wait until they are vaccinated and can play outside. If the environment permits, it can be led to the outdoors or to a designated place when the puppy is ready. Take care of puppies when they are outdoor. You should learn to identify when puppies need to be excreted. Some dogs will circulate in place when they want to excrete, while others will sniff the ground.