The newly adopted puppies are relatively unfamiliar with the new environment. They either run around or barking non-stop. How do we take care of them at this time?
- Before you adopt the puppy, you can learn about the puppy’s previous lifestyle. Try not to change it in the initial period of time to avoid discomfort to the puppy.
- At the beginning, the puppies are usually closed to a reasonable size of space for a period of time, so that the puppies can be familiar with the environment. Do not rush the puppies to outdoor activities.
- Try to play with the puppy more often, tantalize it and often touch it, let the puppy enjoy this feeling, while allowing it to gain the trust.
- Try to take care of the puppies personally and do not let strangers come into contact with them so that you can establish a closer relationship with your puppy faster.
- Train the puppy step by step. Initially, try not to train it too frequent, and don’t scold it loudly or whip it.
- Pay attention to the puppy’s diet and hygiene. Don’t let the puppy to be hungry. Always bathe the puppy so that the louse doesn’t grow up.